The decisions you make now can make the difference between having the retirement you want and the one you merely settle for. We’re here to help you make some of those decisions.
Here are three key facts you need to know about retirement:
- Your retirement income depends on your retirement age.
- You will still be paying income taxes.
- Even your social security benefits may be taxed.
Above all, we will help you articulate your vision of retirement and devise a plan to work towards it. Some of the questions we’ll discuss with you include:
- When do you want to retire?
- When is it most financially beneficial for you to retire?
- Do you need a business retirement plan?
- Will you be semi-retired or totally retired?
- Where will you live?
- What kind of home will you live in?
- What amenities will it have?
- Do you want a second home?
- Will other family members reside with you?
- What will be your main hobbies, clubs and activities and their costs?
- What is your desired lifestyle?
- Do you plan to travel and how often?
- Do you want to spend more time with your family?
- To what extent do you plan to continue your current charitable giving?
- What is your life expectancy based on your family history?
- What are your current retirement plans – 401(k), traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA?
When we have your answers, we will create a retirement investment plan that works for you now as you are building your wealth all the way through retirement, including Medicare, social security planning and annuities.