Who We Are
We offer a range of financial services from financial planning to comprehensive wealth management employing the resources of the largest broker-dealer* in the United States and adhering to the strictest regulations, all delivered by personal boutique service.
*Based on total revenues, Financial Planning Magazine, June 1996-2020
Retirement Income Distribution
Tailored to Your Life
Retirement is one of life’s major changes. Most likely, you will do it only once. Our primary objective is to be sure you have enough income to retire comfortably and understand the changes you may need to make in other aspects of your financial life. So, while we focus on your retirement income distribution, we’ll also work with you through meetings and education to build your confidence in your decision-making.
We help with:
- Your transition away from the security of a career
- Understanding your income stream through portfolios, pensions, real estate and social security
- Building your confidence in decision-making by knowing your financial profile and life are well positioned
- Understanding the potential and risks of what your portfolios can generate and distribute to ensure a happy and comfortable retirement.
The Highest Standards in the Industry
We leverage LPL’s large compliance department to review all transactions and recommendations we make. As such, we are bound by certain principles:
Duty of care: We must always act in your best interests when making a recommendation in your brokerage account. We will never place our financial or other interests ahead of yours.
- As LPL Financial Advisors, before we begin working with you, we are required to disclose to you (in writing) our services, fees, compensation and conflicts. We refer to it as the Brokerage Compensation and Conflicts Disclosure (BCCD).
- Only investment adviser representatives (IARs) can refer to themselves as “advisors” or “advisers” in their titles or DBA names. Brokerage-only representatives will no longer be able to use the title financial “advisor” or a Doing Business As (DBA) containing the words “advisor” or “adviser.”
- Relationship Summary:
- Broker-dealers and registered investment advisors (RIAs) are required to deliver a two-page Relationship Summary (Form CRS) to new and existing advisory and brokerage customers.
- Conflict of Interest: We are required to identify, mitigate and eliminate conflicts of interest where reasonably possible and fully disclose them to you where they cannot be either mitigated or eliminated.
- Compliance: To achieve compliance with the SEC’s Regulation Best Interest (Reg BI), we are required to establish, maintain and enforce written policies and procedures that regulate our standard of conduct. Specifically, we must comply with four component obligations: care, disclosure, conflict of interest and compliance.
Your Roadmap to Financial Security
Your financial plan is essentially a roadmap for creating the life you want to live. When you decide to work with us, we’ll start by looking at your entire financial picture and create a plan for pursuing both your short-term and your long-term financial goals. Nothing is off the table – from your current financial situation to your long-range goals.
Quite simply, the goal of a financial plan is to be sure you have enough money to cover your current and future life – from the mundane to the fabulous trips you want to take in your retirement. Your comprehensive financial plan will include strategies and tactics for the following:
- Risk management
- Insurance from life and healthcare to property, business and disability
- Cash flow
- Debt management
- Retirement needs, savings and income, including social security and Medicare
- Estate planning, including property transfer
- Education – yours, your children’s and your grandchildren’s
- Building a diverse investment portfolio
We will measure everything we do for you against your financial plan. Periodically, we’ll meet with you to learn what has changed that will affect your plan and revise accordingly. Ultimately, your financial plan gives you the confidence of knowing where you’re going and how you will get there.
Our mission is to provide you with the confidence that comes from knowing you have the resources to live your life on your terms – at every stage – with the ultimate goal of having a safe, happy and fulfilling retirement.
Our Core Values
It’s Your Life
Your life is our roadmap. Only you know the life you want to live. It’s our job to ensure you have the resources to live it.
It’s Your Money
You can be as involved as you want in how we invest it. With stability as a guiding principle, we normally make only two or three major changes per year.
Two Heads are Better than One
To provide you with the most suitable solutions, we work as a team – your team. You’ll often find us meeting at our round table.
You Have the Right to Ask Questions
And we have a responsibility to answer them. That’s why we record your account activity, including conversations with you, in a central database.
We Respect Your Intelligence
We provide as much or as little information as you want, through market updates and educational materials and seminars.
Ready to Talk?
Talk to us today to start planning for the life you want tomorrow.
We’re ready to listen at
971-317-7071, Ext 1